Monday, March 26, 2012

My favorite movies


I'm in the middle of my blog tour and one of the bloggers asked me what my favorite movies were. I thought this was such a good question, because I think a person's favorite movies says a lot about them.

I thought I'd share with you my top ten (a top 100 hundred would've been easier).

Top Ten Movies
10.  Ladyhawk
9.  Napolean Dynomite
8.  Nacho Libre
7.  Phantom of the Opera
6.  Far and Away
5.  Alias series with Jennifer Garner (okay, not technically a movie, but one of my favorite DVD’s)
4.  Moulin Rouge
3.  Batman series except for the weird ones, Batman 3 and 4.
2.  Count of Monte Cristo
1.  Underworld’s

What are some of your favorite movies?

7 comments:

ilima said...

Monte Cristo and Ladyhawk are probably in my top ten too. I just watched Ladyhawk again last weekend). Napolean Dynamite and Nacho Libre are family favorites. My top ten list would also include Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version...sue me), Last of the Mohicans, Sweetland, V for Vendetta. Warrior is a new favorite too.

Fun post.

Lindsey R. Loucks said...

I love Moulin Rouge! I've probably seen it about 20 times!

Carrie-Anne said...

My favoritest movie is The Inner Circle (1991), which is based on the memoirs of Stalin's film projectionist. I'm a Russophile and love history, so it combines two of my passions.

I'm sure most people wouldn't recognize any of the titles if I shared a list of my favorite films, since I don't watch many modern movies and far prefer silent and early sound films. I draw the same kind of blank at many modern-day actors and movies as many people would draw at the names of actors and films from the classic film era.

Kimberlee Turley said...

The Phantom of the Opera and The Count of Monte Cristo are on my favorites list, but Napolean Dynamite is something I'd only watch if I wanted to die a slow, painful death.

I have to add "Tangled", "Finding Nemo"to my list of favorites for my childish side.

Rachel McClellan said...

I can't believe I forgot about Last of the Mohicans! Love that show. Oh, and Tangled and How to Train Your Dragon are my favorite cartoons.

samrala said...

your choice is so good,actually i am also intersted to look this type of film so i am very thanks for you regarding for excellent movie on Top Ten Movies.keep posting.......

McNett Family Blog said...

What! No wonder I like you. Great list.