Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


It's Christmas Eve. I'm taking a short minute to wish you all a Merry Christmas while my kids watch A Christmas Story.  Ralphie just uncovered the secret message: Drink More Ovaltine.

In front of me is a spread of food that I've been grazing on like a fat cow before its slaughter. I feel if I even touch my belly, my stomach will explode, spilling ranch-soaked guts all over the wrapped presents sitting next to me. Bleh.

Soon the kids will go to bed, and then I can wrap the rest of the presents. I just hope I remember where they all are. The kids are excited for tomorrow, which makes me excited.

Thank you all for your friendship and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

erica and christy said...

That's about the same part of the movie I sent my kids to bed last night as well. As my 10-year-old said "What a ripoff." Whether he was talking about the bedtime or the Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring, I'm not sure. ;) Merry Christmas!
erica

kimba88 said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Katie said...

I was thinking of you guys last night. Merry Christmas and tell the kids Hi from us.

Laura C. said...

Merry Christmas and may you achieve more publishing success in 2012! :-D